Sunday 6 October 2013

Review of the Double Chocolate Brownie




Review of the Double Chocolate Brownie


Ideal Protein has a new restricted item - double chocolate brownie.  How can a brownie be delicious without all the sugar and fat that is usually in such an item?

I microwaved the brownie for 10 seconds. I then drizzled Walden Farms Pancake Syrup of half the brownie.  On the other half, I put a few spoonfuls of Walden Farms Strawberry Spread. 

I truly enjoyed the entire brownie.  I quite liked the combination of strawberry and chocolate flavour. I also really liked the pancake syrup on the brownie.  The brownie was moist, tasty and very chocolatey!  I think the 10 seconds of microwaving really helped make it more tasty.   I also think it would be great plain, or with some little extras from Walden Farms. 

Fantastic with a cup of coffee or tea!


 LittleStar's Rating: 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment