The first step was to determine which products to use! It's not easy, but definitely worth it. If you're considering alternative products, let me guide you with what I've found out. I will post reviews of these new products!
From a few different sources, this is what I've decided to use as guidelines for alternatives:
A few tips:
- Net carbs are calculated using total carbs minus fiber and sugar alcohols
- Restricted is allowed once per day
- Super restricted is allowed once per week
- Multiply fat calories by 3 to see if you are under 30%
- There are 9 calories in a gram of fat (if the fat calories are not indicated)